Sunday, August 21, 2011

Multisite Distributed VoIP Deployment



I briefly went over the Multisite Distributed VoIP Deployment section in the SRND Guide. It has very similar attributes and requirements as the centralized model except it is a lot more versatile due to having a call processing cluster at each site. That eliminates the need to depend on the WAN or whatever media of inter-site connectivity for calls as much. I also began reading about the Cisco Intercompany Media Engine which seems to dynamically interconnect different enterprise organization phone numbers and create a network similar to how internet was when it was first created. Instead of just IP services, the network is used to connect Unified Communications within all the Enterprises. There's a lot more to learn about this technology and I may be off a little bit with my understanding of it at this point in time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    24x7 Direct's

    ReplyDelete