Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cisco CCDA Passed!

I just left the test center with a passing score for the Cisco CCDA exam. Overall the exam was a lot more fair than what was described on the many internet forums I attend. There were a handful of questions that def. wasn't mentioned in the FLG\OCG.

I think part of the reason is that the FLG\OCG books are a little long in the tooth. For example Cisco NAC is mentioned all over the CCDA books, but nothing is mentioned about Cisco ISE. The same thing for the Cisco SONA framework, good stuff to know; at least at a high-level.

I'm taking a break from certs for a while. I want to do some independent research on the TCP/IP stack and deep dive into packet inspection. After that I'll most likely read through some CCIE material for a refresher on all of those routing protocols.

3 comments:

  1. You made some decent factors there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with along with your website.Keep update more excellent posts.

    CCNA Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site contains a very great blog. the information present in this site will be very useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us.
    Germany Education Consultants in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful article.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete